Let’s talk about 2017 cubs2oshkosh at my Vintage Air Map booth

Rick Rademacher

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Rick Rademacher
I received this email from Charlie Becker, Director of Chapters, and Communities & Homebuilt Community Manager.

**“We are a GO for 2017! Steve Krog/Cub Club is on board as is EAA and Vintage. Rick, I’ll make sure to stop by your booth at some point to talk about it.

Here is the response I received from Vintage:
Hi Charlie,

Hope all is going well for you!

I forwarded your email to the entire Vintage Board of Directors asking if anyone knows of a reason not to host the Cubs for the 80th Anniversary in 2017. The answer came back to me in a resounding roar! EVERYBODY responded to my email!

EVERYBODY strenuously supported the idea as being a very good idea!

We are onboard!

Geoff Robison, President
Vintage Aircraft Association”**

If you see them at Oshkosh, please thank the above for welcoming us back in 2017 for the 80th anniversary of the Piper Cub. As I will have relocated my Cub from Ohio to my retirement home in Florida by 2017, I will have even more fun flying to the 80th.

Again, please stop by my booth, Vintage Air Map building D #4012 to discuss what you would want changed or remain the same for the 2017 80th Cub anniversary at Oshkosh. I will have Cub shirts as well as Vintage maps for sale if interested.

Hope to see you soon at Oshkosh,
Rick

Could we please keep this canned stuff off of this board? We have enough to do with real messages without this crap.

Thanks,

Jim

Could we please keep this canned stuff off of this board? We have enough to do with real messages without this crap.

Thanks,

Jim

Who are you to pass judgement on this thread? If you don't like this thread, ignore it, Just because you are all butt hurt over it, doesn't mean you are right. We don't need crap like this on the board, either. I think this topic is relevant. This is the Airventure section, and he is talking about an aviation topic concerning Airventure. I met Rick a few years ago at the first Cubs2Osh; nice guy who has a passion for Cubs and aviation. Just because he chose to include information from an email he received, doesn't make it "canned".

Back