Leaving Flying, and selling some stuff.

Mafoo

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Mafoo
Hello all.

Well it's been a while. I have gone through a struggle with health in my family, so I took some time off. I have not been able to get back onto the spirit of it all, and if the passion is gone, so should my attempts to be a pilot.

I have sold my share of the plane, and now I have some stuff to sell. If anything below interests you, shoot me a message, we can talk about details and price, and I can send you photos. I usually sell things I want to get rid of extremely cheap, and I want to get rid of all this stuff. Everything I own is as new, as I never used anything more then a few times.

• Vertex Standard VXA-220, with all the accessories SOLD
  • Brightline Bags - Flex System - B10 Classic SOLD
  • PilotShop branded ANR headphones. Made by Lightspeed SOLD
  • RAM iPad 1/2/3/4 mount and Cessna Yoke Mount SOLD
  • Complete Flight Sim control setup, along with X-Plane 10 and Flight Sim-X SOLD

Let me know if you want more details on any of this.

Take care,
Jeremy

Last edited:
I'm bummed for you. Don't need the stuff but wanted to offer condolences.

Thanks everyone for your kind words in your PM's, and here. If I have not gotten back to you on an item, its's because someone else has asked before you, and I am waiting on them to respond to me. I feel it's fair to work with people in the order I got contacted.

As for the flight stuff (and someone asked about it, but not sure yet if they want it all or just some pieces), this is what I have:

• CH Products Flight Sim Yoke (the Saitek springs to the center, so I didn't want that one)
  • Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel
  • Saitek Throttle Quadrant
  • Saitek Rudder Peddles
  • TrackerIR head tracking, with the clip on for a hat and headset.

Ok, the first person I responded too on the bag has not gotten back to me, so I will take a different approach (being I have so much interest in the bag and the radio)

The bag I am asking $100 shipped.
The radio $120 shipped.

Both are in perfect condition. The radio will come in the original box, with all the paperwork (including warranty registration card). The bag just came in a shipping box. First to PM me and accept those prices, wins.

Sorry if you have PMed me already and that seems like an unprofessional approach, but I have 15-20 PM's, and if I start a dialog with each I might promise something to someone before someone else replies, and feel bad about it.

Sorry if you have PMed me already and that seems like an unprofessional approach, but I have 15-20 PM's, and if I start a dialog with each I might promise something to someone before someone else replies, and feel bad about it.

You may have saved yourself some some heartache if you put prices on the items in the first place.

Sorry to hear you're getting out of flying. Hopefully at some point in the future you'll be able to take it up again.

Sorry to hear you are getting out of flying but more sorry to hear about the family and health issues, I hope they resolve quickly. PM sent.

Back