Landing gear quizz

Okay I'll bite. TU 95.

I mean I doubt it is, I just don't have a better guess.

No, and i was investigating for days, and i (we) can not find the answer.
Let me tell you the origin of this question:
I am a member of a french aviation forum (i'm french, sorry for that ;)) and someone posted this picture in the quizz section... apparently this picture was taken in a night club, in the 90's ("747 club") and after investigation, contacting the ex owner of this club, he told that this landing gear was not belonging to his discothèque. However, As interesting fact, he told they had Airfrance A 320 business class seats bought to AF for the banquettes, and a Rallye plane inside, with the wings for the bar... (yes, sounds nice, wish we can go back in Time for a drink at this place :))
Well, the landing gear from the pict was not part of it and we still wonder which aircraft was.
I was also thinking russian, or military, may be from 70-80's, then, is it a nose landing gear, or main retractable under wings engine?
Not caravelle, not constellation, not convair, not breguet, not 377, not ambassador...
O, and by the way, sorry, i'm new here, and didnt introduce myself. Well, i m french, but i left France 15 years ago, traveling quiet a lot, and working on m'y ppl.

Last edited:
I’ll make a wild guess and say YS-11 main gear.

Bonanza. The answer to every question on PoA is a Bo.

Back