landing at BPK

markb5900

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Mark B
I am landing there (same issue as Ross), just wondered if anyone else is?
Does anyone know if there is a tie down fee there for leaving it for a couple of days?

Thanks

Mark B

Mountain Home Flight Service FBO does not have an overnight tie down fee.

I'm willing to play airplane taxi to BPK and Flippin for anyone that needs it. It'll turn the 35 minute drive into a 2 minute flight. I'll be there Thursday to Sunday: 763-229-9341

I've parked there the last 2 years and will again this year. Don't remember a tie-down fee, but I always bought their fuel. And there's plenty of tie down space.

I'm willing to play airplane taxi to BPK and Flippin for anyone that needs it. It'll turn the 35 minute drive into a 2 minute flight. I'll be there Thursday to Sunday: 763-229-9341

I second that, if Jesse is busy or unavailable. 812-243-2585 for me.

Kaye said:
I've parked there the last 2 years and will again this year. Don't remember a tie-down fee, but I always bought their fuel. And there's plenty of tie down space.

Let me know if you need a lift! :)

and i've got Tony with me who could clean up all the grass stains! ;)

wish i could :(

wish i coulda seen (and heard!) the MU-2 taking off down the valley. that had to echo.
Don't you just love those echoes in the valley when a plane takes off at Gaston's...music to the ears. Makes you want to run to the runway to see it (if you aren't already there). :)

Don't you just love those echoes in the valley when a plane takes off at Gaston's...music to the ears. Makes you want to run to the runway to see it (if you aren't already there). :)

Heck you're never on the ground anyway, except to eat and gas the plane. ;)

I just called Mountain Home Flight Service (FBO) about hangar space and rates. They said they would know for sure about hangar space Thursday or Friday. Hangar rates for a C-172 were about 30 a night he said.

I'll also happily give rides to and from 3M0. Since nobody's phone works there anyway, just buzz 3M0 before you land at BPK, or talk to Gaston's Approach (aka Steve ;)) and say you want a ride. :yes:

Back