For Sale Labor Day Weekend Sale - Up to 20% Off

GotPlugz

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
GotPlugz
We're currently running out Labor Day weekend sale. Get up to 20% OFF your online purchase. Please come check us out.

Coupon Code: LABORDAY2020
www.gotplugz.com

2020-09-04 07_31_32-Window.png

No love for the Grummans...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

We don’t have that many Grumman patterns available yet. Please let me know which aircraft your interested in and I can check if we have any plugs available for it.

We don’t have that many Grumman patterns available yet. Please let me know which aircraft your interested in and I can check if we have any plugs available for it.
AA5A.

AA5A.

We have a pattern for the Grumman Tiger/Cheetah AA5A that a Grumman owner provided us with. We still haven’t gotten a chance to test fit it. If you like, we can still offer you the Labor Day Special at 20% off your order if you would like to test fit the plugs. Please let us know if you are interested.

We have a pattern for the Grumman Tiger/Cheetah AA5A that a Grumman owner provided us with. We still haven’t gotten a chance to test fit it. If you like, we can still offer you the Labor Day Special at 20% off your order if you would like to test fit the plugs. Please let us know if you are interested.
Are they embroidered with N number? Some of the pics show it, others don't. If yes ill give them a try, let me know how to order online. Thx.

Please provide me with your email address and I can email you an invoice which you can pay online. yes, we can embroider the plugs if you need them to be. Just provide us your aircraft tail number we can embroider them in white or black lettering.

Back