For Sale L3 NGT-9000 SOLD

How is the touch screen doing on it? Mine in my plane is a bit goofy when it's cold sometimes and screen calibration doesn't help. It only lasts for a few minutes, but it's annoying.

I had no issues with the touchscreen while using it. I would even go so far to say if you have a problem with the touchscreen within 30 days of delivery to you send it back and I’ll give you a refund.
Steve

What are you upgrading to, just curious?

Asking these questions because I'm about to (stupidly) buy a second plane, and it doesn't have ADS-B out or in in it, and I love my L3 9000 in my Cheetah. Trying to decide though how I want to add it and how much I want to spend on it.

Never had a problem with touch screen and weather (unless you are wearing gloves)

What are you upgrading to, just curious?

Asking these questions because I'm about to (stupidly) buy a second plane, and it doesn't have ADS-B out or in in it, and I love my L3 9000 in my Cheetah. Trying to decide though how I want to add it and how much I want to spend on it.
I went with a full dual screen Dynon Skyview HDX system. And yes, the NGT-9000 is a great unit.

Back