L-chart expiration extended?

poadeleted20

Deleted
New trainee arrived today with last cycle's L-charts. Says the seller said the March-May charts are being extended until July. Can't find anything on that. Anybody heard about this, or bogus seller?

East Coast Aero Club emailed about that too when sequestration started. I assume it was to sort out which field icons had to be changed. PM me your email and I can forward the email

Joe Pilot sent an email saying some charts are changing dates..

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAFETY ALERT
Date: March 12, 2013 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To: Users of New York Sectional, New York TAC, and Boston TAC
Subject: New York Effective Date Modification [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]New York Sectional, New York TAC, and Boston TAC effective dates modified. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Keep Your Charts! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The effective dates for the New York Sectional Chart, New York Terminal Area Chart, and Boston Terminal Area Chart are being changed. The next editions of these charts (87th, 85th, and 82nd respectively) will be effective July 25, 2013 to November 14, 2013. The current editions of the New York Sectional Chart (86th), New York Terminal Area Chart (84th), and Boston Terminal Area Chart (81st) will remain effective until July 25, 2013. Please refer to the Aeronautical Chart Bulletins section of the Airport/Facility Directory for updated information regarding major changes in aeronautical information that have occurred since the last chart publication date. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I received my DVD of the electronic versions of the May charts right on schedule. And the FAA website has all the paper versions with May 02 dates listed as available for purchase.

My L charts that start May 2 arrived in advance and are in the flight bag. No delays out here on the left coast.

Back