L-39 Albatros vs. Porsche - which is more fun (video)

Interesting idea. I imagine that the pump up is so much more in the Porsche because it's a familiar area (driving) being executed in a different - probably perceived more dangerous - way than usual.

I'm sure a ride in an L-39 would not excite me as much as a lap in a Porsche on a track; similar to an F-1 driver in the Porsche would be sleeping while he'd probably be more pumped in the L-39. Either way, neat idea.

I am fortunate enough to have experienced both firsthand. A good friend of mine bought an L39 and I've flown it from the rear seat including a few rolls. it flies just like a big heavy RV8. Except the fuel burn rate is breathtaking. We went thru $1200 worth of fuel in very short order.

My best friend just bought a 2014 Cayman S equipped with all the options including PASM. And Torque Vectoring. Its an awesome car. For the bang for the buck value I think the Porsche wins hands down. The maneuvers I could do in the jet, I can also do in my Rv6 for a lot less money... Except for the 400+ knots part :D

I am fortunate enough to have experienced both firsthand. A good friend of mine bought an L39 and I've flown it from the rear seat including a few rolls. it flies just like a big heavy RV8. Except the fuel burn rate is breathtaking. We went thru $1200 worth of fuel in very short order.

My best friend just bought a 2014 Cayman S equipped with all the options including PASM. And Torque Vectoring. Its an awesome car. For the bang for the buck value I think the Porsche wins hands down. The maneuvers I could do in the jet, I can also do in my Rv6 for a lot less money... Except for the 400+ knots part :D

All things considered, I'd rather be flying .

Cheers

Attachments

• Rezized 2014 Cay.gif
    Rezized 2014 Cay.gif
    35 KB · Views: 20
Back