Kwwd

Danos

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i And I Survive
I got out to Wildwood the other day to see the bomber exhibit they had going on there. I also had the pleasure of meeting our very own Garry Mascelli who I got to spensd a few minutes with. Sorry I had to leave so abruptly Garry but work was calling and I had to heed!! Anyway it was great to meet you and to see Fliying pieces of history. I also got to meet a legend. His name is Vince and he was a B24 pilot in the war. He was shot down 8 times and spent 2 years as a POW. Amazing.

Attachments

• DSC00679.JPG
    DSC00679.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • DSC00682.JPG
    DSC00682.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC00686.JPG
    DSC00686.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
More shots

Attachments

• DSC00677.JPG
    DSC00677.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC00678.JPG
    DSC00678.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
KWWD is one of my favorite airports. Nice shots!

Danos! great shots!

Yeah, sorry that we couldn't spend more time touring the museum and the Bombers. It was good to meet you and your passenger (did he sign up for lessons yet?) . Hope to catch up at one of the North East fly in events.

I bugged out around 3:30 or so...nice short hop back to ILG where I joined in the conga line to land on 19. It was hot and humid when it came time to tie 679er down, I was beat! Hope you guys had a nice flight home.

Nice flight indeed. He hasn't signed up yet. He's waiting till I get my CFI then hes going to start. He DID say that he wants to spend more time in small planes before he does. I told him there'll be plenty of time for that durring training ;). Glad you had a nice safe flight back my friend.

Last edited:
Back