Kudos to Headsets Inc in Amarillo Texas

dalealan

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
dalealan
Just a heads up on a great aviation company, no connections or interests in them, but they are great folks.

Sent my noise canceling headsets to Headsets Inc in Amarillo Texas for repairs. Some years back they replaced the headset cords and it was quick and reasonable. This time I needed the small wire from the mic and the wire from one ear cup to the other replaced.

I called and spoke with Richard who told me to ship them with a note in the box as to the problems and return shipping info.

They contacted me when they arrived and about 3 days later called saying work was done and needed CC info, four days later I received the headsets.

They did a nice job even replaced the ear muffs and the cost was very reasonable. they checked everything out and all was okay.

I highly recommend these folks for a quick turn-around, very fair price, very quick shipping, professional run business.

Dale

I use them for all the electronics in my flight helmet for the Ag job. They are a great company. I know lots of guys that use them and never heard any bad reports. It's nice doing business with honest people.

Top-quality products - I took a couple of old DC headsets, made them top-quality ANR rigs with Headsets, Inc. components. Echo the "great customer service" comment.

Top-quality products - I took a couple of old DC headsets, made them top-quality ANR rigs with Headsets, Inc. components. Echo the "great customer service" comment.
That was on my winter to-do list. But I haven't gotten to it yet. Thanks for the reminder.

As a flight instructor I find my clients are hard on helmet electronics.

Most don’t have their own helmets so I am out of business if I run out of helmets.

Everyone at Headsets Inc. has been great always giving me great customer service, quality work and reasonable prices.

Richard understands a lot about hearing and I learn something every time I speak with him.

I bought one of their headsets in 2004. It has been through -40 in Alaska to 100+ in the southwest. One day in Alaska I accidently pulled the power unit with my foot getting out of the plane, called, sent, fixed in about 10 days.

I had to replace the AMP cable a couple years ago. When I ordered, I ask how to replace it and was given excellent instructions.

I still use that headset as my primary, and when that sad day comes, I will replace it with a Headsets, Inc headset.

Back