KSUX! and More!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Richard and I have made it to Crystal, MN, after a long fight with a stationary front and all that jazz.

I'll be writing some reports on the runways because it was a lot of fun. On the way up, I got KSUX. On the way back, I'll get KRAP.

I love funny airport identifiers.

See y'all at EdFred's!

KSUX -- Sioux Gateway Airport / Col Bud Day Field, Sioux City IA

KRAP -- Rapid City Regional Airport, Rapid City, SD

I didn't know you were stopping so close. I keep my plane at KLRJ, about 25 miles from KSUX. When are you coming back through?

James Dean

SkyHog said:
Well I'll be KDMN ed:goofy: ([FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Deming Municipal Airport, Deming, New Mexico, USA).
[/SIZE][/FONT]
SkyHog said:
See y'all at EdFred's!
See you there!

gprellwitz said:
Well I'll be KDMN ed:goofy: ([FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Deming Municipal Airport, Deming, New Mexico, USA).[/SIZE][/FONT]
Watch out for the language police! :D

SkyHog said:
On the way back, I'll get KRAP.
I'm going to KRAP this evening. Those airports up there become popular destinations around Sturgis time.

SkyHog said:
Richard and I have made it to Crystal, MN, after a long fight with a stationary front and all that jazz.

I'll be writing some reports on the runways because it was a lot of fun. On the way up, I got KSUX. On the way back, I'll get KRAP.

See y'all at EdFred's!

Stopping at Little Rock on the way back??? ;)

Richard speaking, We'll be back through on Sun aftn but since Nick wants to add RAP we'll be flying a slightly different route. O, what fun we had dodging and diverting due to wx, but we were successful......and legal!

For you who were betting against us, pay up.

Back