Wanted: Club Membership KSNA (John Wayne): any partnerships/clubs available?

3 in the green

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
c170b
Hi, I was recently in a non-equity lease agreement with a 172S owner based out of KAJO (Corona). I recently moved to south OC and I'm looking for something similar at SNA. I don't see any clubs or anything of the like that is available down south at Carlsbad.

Anyone have any connections/contacts on an owner or club based at SNA that would be willing to set up a non-equity lease agreement or something similar? Thx!

Hi,

are you still flying at OC area? do you mind sharing the contact of the non-equity lease 172s ? i like to build some IFR hours before i buy a multi-engine. thanks

Also looking for a similar arrangement at KSNA. There is one flying club with a nice 172 but the buy in is a little steep. Best option I've been able to find is Long Beach flying club, but their airplanes are older and a bit of a drive from south OC.

Hi,

are you still flying at OC area? do you mind sharing the contact of the non-equity lease 172s ? i like to build some IFR hours before i buy a multi-engine. thanks

The non-equity lease 172 wasn't in OC but based at Corona (AJO). It's probably full but shoot a note to Bill at info@letskeepflying.com. FYI it was an '06 G1000 and it had air conditioning :D

Also looking for a similar arrangement at KSNA. There is one flying club with a nice 172 but the buy in is a little steep. Best option I've been able to find is Long Beach flying club, but their airplanes are older and a bit of a drive from south OC.

I may consider starting one perhaps after year-end. It surprises me there aren't more of these arrangements here. I wish there were something like Pacific Flyers or Foothill Flying Club here at SNA. A huge hurdle with the rental fleet is the overnight rules. Just kills any utility.

Hi, I was recently in a non-equity lease agreement with a 172S owner based out of KAJO (Corona). I recently moved to south OC and I'm looking for something similar at SNA. I don't see any clubs or anything of the like that is available down south at Carlsbad.

Anyone have any connections/contacts on an owner or club based at SNA that would be willing to set up a non-equity lease agreement or something similar? Thx!

Have you found anything interesting for this matter? I am looking for the same.

Back