Kpne

Aztec Driver

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Bryon
What can anyone tell me about Northeast, PNE? I would like to fly into there for a meeting nearby and wondered if they have crew cars available. I don't really want to rent a car for two hours of time. Is a cab reasonable rate for less than 10 miles?

Ground transportation is the biggest pain about this aviation stuff, but I still won't drive to my destination if I have a chance to fly.

Bryon

Byron: I will send you my phone number via private message call me and I can give you all the scoop on PNE and where you want to go. There are two FBOs at PNE 1) Atlantic Aviation - They like the Jets and I have heard complaints from piston flyers about their attitude. I don't think if they had a crew car they would give it to a piston pilot. 2) The Jet Center. Despite the name they seem a little more laid back Not sure about crew cars. A Taxi should not be hard to get from either location. PNE is a lot like HPN or BED. ie a large towered airport on the outskirts of a major city. Ya won't get that down home treatment that you get at a smaller field. Call me on the number I send you and I'll try to give you more information.

Back