KLNK needs a Flight Instructor

Tristar

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tristar
Hey Everyone

I've been teaching with Performance Aircraft for the last 3.5 years. They're a fantastic small group of people to work with and I've had some great learning opportunities but I've decided to move up in the world and just teach part time. There are only 3 flight instructors total (including me) so it's a great place to bounce teaching ideas off each other. It will soon be a busier time of year (usually) so we are looking for another one and pretty soon since I plan to go part time as soon as we have a good replacement. I know we aren't really looking for someone planning to just build time and leave for the airlines the first chance he/she gets. Funny enough, a good personality means quite a lot to this group. I know my boss will be hoping for someone under 170 lbs since we do a lot of flight training in a Cessna Skycatcher. I couldn't say what pay would be since that's not my place. It'd be great if you already lived in the Lincoln/Omaha area and also preferably a CFII. If you have any other questions, you're welcome to PM me. or call:

Bill Heckathorn
(402) 475-8400

p.s. This isn't an official ad or anything, I'm just trying to spread the word. Of course I can't promise anything.

Back