Want To Buy KLN94 data card

KaiGywer

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
KaiGywer
A friend of mine bought a KLN94 and it came without a data card. They seem hard to source these days. Does anyone have one or know where one can be found?

Try Derek Boxwell at Boxwell Avionics. He's active on Facebook. Also just recently purchased Avionics Source.

A friend of mine bought a KLN94 and it came without a data card. They seem hard to source these days. Does anyone have one or know where one can be found?
I have a KLN 94 also. If you get the card id be interested in your procedure for using it (formatting/loading) as i heard that you need to cobble some other parts together to make tue PC be able to use it.

I have a KLN 94 also. If you get the card id be interested in your procedure for using it (formatting/loading) as i heard that you need to cobble some other parts together to make tue PC be able to use it.
Easiest way may be to trade it with BK for the updated one (if it doesn’t work when first inserted). I’m still annoyed they told me there was no way to use a regular computer to update the database and that I had to buy a new card my first time in Oshkosh.

I think I have the second card somewhere if OP still needs it.

There was a really good thread on Mooneyspace about this. Bendix still supports these things. You can program the card with a programmer thingie that you can plug into a USB port. The program to run it (and the cable if you’re doing it that way) is in the site of some British guy. But to use it you must have a machine running an old version of windows, I’m running XP on an old old laptop. It works though.

Back