kkkkkkeyboard and mouse freeze out

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
A while back I posted that clicking on the POA members map was causing me to have to reboot. I have not since opened the map so I don't know if that problem still exists or not.

Another problem cropped up today. Opening a POA PM locks out my keypoard and mouse. This is a new problem and nothing has changed on my end. Also, there was a PM dated Jan. 19th which I did not receive until today.

Remember, I'm the original dummy. They've written books about me....:yes:

I PMed you about an hour ago Richard. Wanted to see what you were upto this weekend. Saturday.

I am sorry, but any issues with the "Members Map" is outside of our ability to do anything. :( You'ld have to talk to frappr.com to get any help if nobody here has any solutions. :(

With the number of problems you're having, Richard, I'm of the inclination that there is some kind of problem with your computer or connection, because nobody else is having issues like those that you are describing.

What kind of anti-spyware and virus software are you using?

As for PM's not being delivered - is it possible that you had the PM in your inbox but simply didn't know it? You only get pop-up notified about PM's once - and if you cancel that popup or, for some reason, you don't see the popup (browser crash, etc), then you won't get the popup again.

Thats why in the top right corner of every page we have a message like this:
Welcome, Greebo.
You last visited: Today at 11:31 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 600.

I make it a habit to always look at the Unread count, in case I missed one.

Back