KJWN info please

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Planning a four day weekend in Nashville and I am looking for some info on transportation. We thought about renting a car but everything is in walking distance downtown at the Hampton.

Grayline seems to have a new shuttle run but it is to/from Tune? Just thought I would ask online since the Bride and I are working out the logistics this week for her birthday get-away.

Tune looks to be the airport of choice for GA, nothing but great write ups on Airnav.

Last edited:
My parents live about 20 minutes from Tune. Great little airport, one heck of a neat approach as it sits on a bluff with the Cumberland River winding around it. The FBO is fantastic as well.

With that said the airport is on the outskirts of Nashville so you will need a rental/taxi ride into downtown. I am not sure about Grayline but if they offer a shuttle take it.

Nashville is a great city...enjoy.

My parents live about 20 minutes from Tune. Great little airport, one heck of a neat approach as it sits on a bluff with the Cumberland River winding around it. The FBO is fantastic as well.

With that said the airport is on the outskirts of Nashville so you will need a rental/taxi ride into downtown. I am not sure about Grayline but if they offer a shuttle take it. Nashville is a great city...enjoy.

I just contacted Grayline, service to BNA only. It's nine miles to the hampton and with all the tours and walking distance things to do I just can't justify the rental PLUS the daily parking fee all the hotels charge.

The best part of the adventure is exploring as we go, it should be fun.

Back