Kitten Cannon

Of course.... I approve.

bbchien said:
Only got to 734. Dynamite helps a lot.

My strategy was to use maximum elevation and launch 'em FAR. Bounces more that way and has a higher probability of hitting stuff.

Brian Austin said:
That is so wrong and I'm shocked that you would post something like this! :hairraise:

So did ya beat 748ft? :goofy:

1611 here. :eek:

Low trajectory works best. Couldn't get it to register the score tough. Kept hanging up.

The bombs on balloons make the difference....

880 ft so far.

We're all going to get negative reputation points for this.

Oh man... no wonder the work puter wouldn't let me onto this site. What a thing to see while eating dinner :rofl:

Sean made 139 feet his first try, and got his cat eaten by a plant. I'm so proud :)

Brian Austin said:
That is so wrong and I'm shocked that you would post something like this! :hairraise:

So did ya beat 748ft? :goofy:

It only took me about 30 minutes but I finally got to 1464'

The programmer needs to do some fine tuning, shouldn't the cat
always land on it's feet?

greg

fgcason said:
880 ft so far.

We're all going to get negative reputation points for this.

Speaking of reputation points, now that you mention it, those that feel motivated to reward a great find (kitty cannon or wastebasket)...

that's it, i'm giving you all negative reputation points.

and you can all give me negative reputation points in retaliation.

and i can be as pink as my daughter's sunburned back (-:

:target:

river_rat said:
The programmer needs to do some fine tuning, shouldn't the cat always land on it's feet?

Realistically it is completely possible for a cat land in the wrong touchdown attitude. That's all I'm saying on the subject though.

Last edited:
sierra said:
that's it, i'm giving you all negative reputation points.

and you can all give me negative reputation points in retaliation.

and i can be as pink as my daughter's sunburned back (-:

:target:

agreed!

862' at about 11°. Best range when the red bar is maximum, but you have to be quick.

Added later: I'm humbled. In the 15 minutes or so I was playing, the max score here went from 700+ to over 1400.

How come we're not out flying?

Last edited:
Jeff Oslick said:
I refuse to participate in this. Tigger objects strongly. :no:

Jeff

My cat didn't seem to mind too much, until we started greasing up the inside of a Pringle's can and wondering out loud whether or not she'd fit.

Jeff Oslick said:
I refuse to participate in this. Tigger objects strongly. :no:
You boys had better not be playing a game where kitties get hurt. :(

I've tried not to say anything till now.

Joe Williams said:
My cat didn't seem to mind too much, until we started greasing up the inside of a Pringle's can and wondering out loud whether or not she'd fit.

As you can see, Tig doesn't even fit in a size 11 shoe box. Probably need a 105mm.

I can't believe I just typed that.... :redface:

That was the sickest, most disgusting thing I've ever seen. You should be ashamed Ed! BTW, I got kittie to 802'.;) ;)

Just got 917' here.

I've determined that hitting the TNT mainly makes the cat go up if he's really slow. However, if you can hit one shortly after launch, when horizontal velocity is highest, that little bugger will really go far!

Ed, ya earned yer rep points tonight!

-Rich
/ticket to hell, please. Non-smoking section.

Lowest so far is 13'. Launched at 10 deg minimum power right into a fly trap. :)
Highest is 1,361, so far.

Shame on all of us!

woodstock said:
I think we can safely say:

women love cats.

men don't.

I think we can safely say that folks who make sweeping generalizations like that are often wrong.... :hairraise: :D

I don't know how much time I wasted on this thing. But with a 15 degree launch angle....

woodstock said:
I think we can safely say:

women love cats.

men don't.

My wife's cat would disagree with you. Much to Cathy's dismay, Skyhawk likes me better than her LOL.

Speaking of cats, when we bought our cat, we were told it was a boy. Imagine our surprise when "he" went into heat this week. I think Skyhawk has the hots for me.... I just wish she'd quit "MEOWWWWING" into my ear at night. I need my sleep!

Joe Williams said:
My wife's cat would disagree with you. Much to Cathy's dismay, Skyhawk likes me better than her LOL.

Speaking of cats, when we bought our cat, we were told it was a boy. Imagine our surprise when "he" went into heat this week. I think Skyhawk has the hots for me.... I just wish she'd quit "MEOWWWWING" into my ear at night. I need my sleep!

Joe, get her fixed before you have kittens to shoot out of a cannon. Also, you won't have to put up with that nonsense in the middle of the night.

Anthony said:
Joe, get her fixed before you have kittens to shoot out of a cannon. Also, you won't have to put up with that nonsense in the middle of the night.

Yeah, I reckon, though kittens are cuties. If I knew I could find good homes for the excess, I wouldn't mind one.

Anthony said:

OK Anthony now you are just trying to provoke me. :lightning:

Joe Williams said:
Yeah, I reckon, though kittens are cuties. If I knew I could find good homes for the excess, I wouldn't mind one.

More available every spring (and other times) at the pound, no need for in-house breeding. :yes:

And, I like cats and dogs equally. One knows how to crap in a box though and take care of itself for a couple days, and therefore is bit simpler to live with.

Jeff

Back