King School... really?

Used the Kings for the private, instrument, and commercial writtens and it worked for me. All depends on your learning style. I'd look at some of the clips of them on youtube and see if you like it.

Just a heads up, today is the last day of the King Schools black friday sale. 20% off if you call in. I just ordered the CFI course.

I dont have anything for or against King although the Cessna Ground school program I bought at my flying school was made by the Kings

I actually started with the online version from American Flyers which is not that bad. it mixes lots of video featuring 2 instructors with a stage background that is visual mostly with text.their private pilot written test pdf(downloadable with the online)is very thorough, mixing visuals and text

since then I have also used ASA and Gold Seal

ASA online is ALL text. not a video anywhere. if you like all text(I dont)go with ASA.their book 2016 Test prep is not bad.

Gold Seal is almost all visual and Russ's way of presenting and the visuals I like very much.the examograms which go along with Gold Seal feature lots of visuals and are wonderfull!!

Watching King videos should be required for the PPL and IR at a minimum. I'm going to go add that to the list of stuff in the Required IMC thread.

Back