stsavios

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
stsavios
Upgrading to a GNS 430, selling the other stuff I have

What's for sale:
KX-155, 14v no glideslope SOLD
KNS-80 (NAV, ILS, DME, yellow tagged late January)
KNI-520 CDI, goes with the KNS-80
KMA-24 audio panel
KI-203
KI-208
KX-175B SOLD
I also have a ky-97a which I'm planning on keeping in the airplane, but if I get enough interest, and the right offer, I may sell it too.

If anyone is interested in any of the avionics above, just message me with any questions. I'd be willing to work out a package deal.

Thanks

Last edited:
Finally got around to taking some pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62393934@N04/5677496982/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62393934@N04/5677496894/in/photostream/

The First link, I would sell them as a package for $3500. That includes a KX-155, KNS-80, KNI-520, your choice of a KI-203 or a KI-208, and a KMA-24. All were working when removed. They are worth much more, but I hate to see them sitting

The second link is the KX-175 & the KI-203. I'd be willing to sell those cheap, because they're old, but VERY reliable. were working when removed, great for making a cheap IFR airplane.

Awesome. xaminmo@gmail.com and tell me where to send money.

I'm in 75077 and will give address via email.

Will you take Paypal, or ?

Yah, the 155 kinda made me swoon compared to the 175, but I didn't think I could justify the conversion (I dunno if the tray's the same, etc.)

Is KNS 80 with ILS indicator still for sale. I mainly need DME. Is the equipment in working condition? Does it have Form 8130 or yelow tags?
If yes what is your price for KNS 80 separately and both instruments together. Thanks

You could contact me via e-mail airw@post.sk

JSYK, packing on my order was poor, the radio was damaged, was only insured for $100, and UPS doesn't seem to want to honor the claim.

Also, the radios were pulled a year ago, not recently, and no service tags.

I'd recommend, if you want any of this, pick it up in person, and inspect it prior to paying.

Back