Kim Jong Un learns to fly!

The screen and the corroded door post are interesting as well...

def0970b875c.jpg

He looks like a chubby, spoiled child.

Last edited:
Taking off with what looks like 10* flaps. Also, maybe they are planning on strapping some sidewinders to the wings. New look for the BestAF.

Pilawt;1747933[B said:
]It's some sort of non-standard engine. Two exhaust stacks on the right side; modified cowl with larger carb air intake, higher than usual.[/B]

The inboard wing leading edges are modified too, with more droop than normal.

Dig the "five-pack" flight instrument layout.

And what's with the windshield wipers?!

Truth is.. I shipped over three V-8 Fords and I am using Kim Jong Un as a test pilot for my V-8 engine conversion......

What could possibly go wrong.:dunno:........:yikes:.......:D

Last edited:
I hope the CFI remembers to tell Kim not to forget to really mash on that left rudder during the power on stall. ;)

I have GOT to get one of those big poofy hats that the generals wear before my next lesson with a student.

Do you think they will be impressed? :yes:

They are designed to make them look taller than they really are. :yes:

The fine comrades in Best Korea are being told the plane performed flawlessly for Dear leader, who of course, needed no instruction.

One Cessna made a hard landing and was immediately executed with anti-aircraft guns.

None will dare threaten to crash.

I suspect on one outside of his immediate toadies really knows what deal leader does from day to day. Yes he could do the world a huge favor and wind up in a smoking crater, but I doubt we'll ever be so lucky.

You notice how he's surrounded by those military guys and they all have notepads?
It's because they are supposed to believe that Dear Leader has all wisdom so they write down every brain fart he has. Such is why all women wear skirts and things are whatever color he dreams up.

How much ya wanna bet that he decided what color the Cessnas should be and it was like it came from the burning bush?

Last edited:
Dd anyone notice if the wooden blocks on the rudder pedals go all the way up to his feet?

Dd anyone notice if the wooden blocks on the rudder pedals go all the way up to his feet?

Doesn't matter, as long as the co-pilot can reach them.

In this video, filmed in a larger aircraft (Antonov An-148), Kim appears to be flying the plane during the takeoff roll. If you look, you'll notice that the co-pilot pushes the throttles as discretely as he can at the bottom of the throttle, while Kim has his hand more conspicuously on the top:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JHi6vuikhZ0

Norkommieland is not my fave place to be sure, but we sure are having fun poking holes at a fellow student. Also, I have no problem taking my share of whacks at the policy platform of Norkist republik, but this isn't SZ, and the thread is about his learning to fly. At least comrade dear leader is taking a step few if any other world leaders have taken.

Norkommieland is not my fave place to be sure, but we sure are having fun poking holes at a fellow student. Also, I have no problem taking my share of whacks at the policy platform of Norkist republik, but this isn't SZ, and the thread is about his learning to fly. At least comrade dear leader is taking a step few if any other world leaders have taken.

When they show an in-cockpit video of his solo, I'll agree that he's a student. As of now, I think all he can claim is being a Young Eagle. I hope he gets a certificate.

When they show an in-cockpit video of his solo, I'll agree that he's a student. As of now, I think all he can claim is being a Young Eagle. I hope he gets a certificate.

Well, I guess that's a standard that we should hold all fledgling aviators to then. No one can be considered a student until/unless they solo. Interesting perspective.

Hope y'all are proud to diminish whatever small steps he's taken so far. Funny, I was thinking that maybe some of the western influence from piloting a plane might make the place slightly better, but it's really only an idea, no foundation.

Well, I guess that's a standard that we should hold all fledgling aviators to then. No one can be considered a student until/unless they solo. Interesting perspective.

Hope y'all are proud to diminish whatever small steps he's taken so far. Funny, I was thinking that maybe some of the western influence from piloting a plane might make the place slightly better, but it's really only an idea, no foundation.

Relax. My commentary reflects my inability to believe anything coming from the mouths (or the "press") of murderous tyrants and dictators, Kim Jong-Un included. It has nothing to do with his flight "training."

I think he's as much of a pilot as John Kerry is a hunter. Remember when Ivy League-educated John Kerry walked into a sporting goods store in Ohio and asked "can I get me a huntin' license here?"

Relax. My commentary reflects my inability to believe anything coming from the mouths (or the "press") of murderous tyrants and dictators, Kim Jong-Un included. It has nothing to do with his flight "training."

I think he's as much of a pilot as John Kerry is a hunter. Remember when Ivy League-educated John Kerry walked into a sporting goods store in Ohio and asked "can I get me a huntin' license here?"

Me think thou dost.....

Anyway, Kim's an easy target to hate/ridicule. Not really worthy of my stuff. I abhor plenty of folks politics on this side, while admitting they are not nearly as bad as Kim, but I still don't take swipes at their interest in flying.

Me think thou dost.....

Anyway, Kim's an easy target to hate/ridicule. Not really worthy of my stuff. I abhor plenty of folks politics on this side, while admitting they are not nearly as bad as Kim, but I still don't take swipes at their interest in flying.

That scumbag has NO interest in Flying..... It is a photo op so he can hope to get laid by some dumb NK gal....:rolleyes::rolleyes::(

Me think thou dost.....

Maybe he'll come to AirVenture.

That scumbag has NO interest in Flying..... [...]

Now, THAT I am actually not so sure of. For someone who has no interest in flying, his propaganda is IMHO too aviation themed...

Is there any doubt that any CFI would dare NOT give him his cert?

If one did, the next stop would be their political criminal camp, on the side where you never come out.

I'm pretty sure the NK girls, dumb or not, don't have much say so in whether or not they "hook up" with dear leader. It's like an offer that the Gambino family makes, not a great offer, but a lot better than turning the offer down! :yikes::nono:
Not many women would be attracted to his highness if he weren't the dear leader, hell in any other country he couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons! :rofl:
That scumbag has NO interest in Flying..... It is a photo op so he can hope to get laid by some dumb NK gal....:rolleyes::rolleyes::(

Look at teh video and listen to overenthusiastic narration.

Nowhere does it say that Dear Leader is a student. Dear Leader needs no instruction. The ENEMY sky FEARS Dear Leader.

Dear Leader can fly without machine but is willing to honor with his presence.

Wow, you guys are in full defensive mode.

"Because whenever flight training commanders......."

OK, my last commentary. If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, and the commentary says it's a duck.

It's a duck.

Unless of course some think that Kim is the flight training commander. :wink2:

Back