KGTU, KDEC, KRYW Partnership needed

MichaelR

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
MichaelR
Hi all,

I'm out searching for a partnership in a 6 place plane in Georgetown, Lago Vista, or Austin Executive airport. I've been on a few other forums where people have requested this but I haven't seen any developments and would love to get something started soon. I not one of those fortunate people that reverse age.

I would also consider a 4 place but due to the size of my family a 6 is much better. If I have like minded individuals not already in a partnership I have experience in creating LLC's and organizing partnership structures. I've also spent the time to research the hell out of aircraft partnerships. If you already have an existing partnership and interested in adding an addition please send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

I'm in the area, but don't need a plane like that! My recommendation is to go to those airports and post it on their community boards. There are a lot of guys not on the internet. My friend tried for almost a year to sell his 172 at GTU by using Barnstormers and Trade-a-Plane. He finally printed out fliers and it sold quickly.

Thanks Jack, I'll try that as well.

There is a 1/3 partnership in a 210 at KEDC available for $49k

I think he usually posts on craigslist, looks like a clean and well optioned airplane from what I can see

I thought about it prior to getting my Mooney but was too far for to drive

Hi all,

I'm out searching for a partnership in a 6 place plane in Georgetown, Lago Vista, or Austin Executive airport. I've been on a few other forums where people have requested this but I haven't seen any developments and would love to get something started soon. I not one of those fortunate people that reverse age.

I would also consider a 4 place but due to the size of my family a 6 is much better. If I have like minded individuals not already in a partnership I have experience in creating LLC's and organizing partnership structures. I've also spent the time to research the hell out of aircraft partnerships. If you already have an existing partnership and interested in adding an addition please send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

Did you ever find anything?

Hi all,

Check out this club, shares available in a 172 and and A36" https://sites.google.com/site/kgtuflyingclub/

Hey guys,
I know this is an older thread, but I thought I'd chime in, because the topic is timeless... A lot of us have kids and need room for more than 4 in a 172. I owe 1/3 of a Cessna 210 at KEDC. (It's mentioned in the links above, but those craigslist posts have expired.) It does about 165K in cruise if you need to go fast, or throttle back and do 150kts at 13gph or so. My share isn't for sale! I've got about 90 hours this year, and plan more flying next year. One of my partners IS selling, though. Just go on Austin's craiglist and search "cessna and airplane" I'd include the link, but I'm new, and the board won't let me yet.

In reference to the above post by Todd Nash, I looked at this airplane very very seriously but just couldn't decide if I wanted a partnership or not. I never had the pleasure of meeting Todd or the other partner but based upon what the selling partner said, I am sure it would have worked out fine. Momma just wants our own airplane. But I digress....this 210 is EXCELLENT, well maintained and I still dream about it as it was just about everything I wanted. If you can't find the information on Craigslist, email me and I will try to hook you up.

Welcome aboard Dr.

Back