Ketchup Kartel Terror!

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!

Ketchup Kartel said:
The National Mustard Museum website has been taken over by the International Ketchup Kartel... we are NOT going to take it any more! Sure, mustard has tons of variety, an amazing amount of flavors, goes great with anything you can think of and makes things you haven't even thought of even more delicious. BUT, we are a condiment, too... some people like us. *sniff!* We have taken control because we are more than just mushed tomatoes!

Thankfully it was over quickly and order has been restored.

http://mustardmuseum.com/

I was at the ballpark the other day. Ordered 2 dogs & appropriate beverages. In the bag were the two dogs, a couple of packages of mustard, a couple of packages of ketchup, and no relish.

Is Busta Rhymes a member of the terrorist group the Ketchup Kartel? Or is he just a ketchup eating, homophobic, douche bag?

You decide!

Vitori said Rhymes became enraged that his mayonaise, ketchup, salt and pepper were included on the side -- something she said Cheeseburger Baby does as a rule to prevent soggy buns.

According to Vitori, after an employee explained the policy to the 40-year-old rapper, he allegedly screamed, "F*** you, fag! I'm not leaving until I get ketchup

You would never hear a mustard eater say anything like this! The guy probably puts ketchup on his hot dogs too. Cretin!

:D:D:D

Back