Keep an eye on the crew cars

Well, he's clearly a pilot, he has a flight jacket with a pen in the sleeve pocket. I bet his shirt has epaulets.

Maybe he bought Airport Courtesy Cars on the app store and is just on a reviewing spree of all the airports he can...

that's a bummer, hope it doesn't scare people into locking down their 20 year old police cars with 200k miles on them.

What a asshat.

This is why we can't have nice things

And he probably didn't put any gas in it when he brought it back. :(

That's probably why he trades it in on a new one, he's running out of gas.
Either that or he's looking for one worth stealing long term and hasn't found one yet.

Someone is on a multi board thread rustling spree. Stealing a thread from one board, and dropping it off at another.

That's probably why he trades it in on a new one, he's running out of gas.
Either that or he's looking for one worth stealing long term and hasn't found one yet.

I borrowed a crew car in north Louisiana several years ago that was a worn out old police car. It still had the police radio in the car. There was a sticker on the radio that read; "Please don't use the police radio"

It was terribly hard to resist the urge. That sleepy little town probably got no excitement other than alligators in the front yard dispatch calls.

I am based at Clarksville and also the airport commission chairman. If you guys see a white Chevy impala with a spotlight, let me know.

I am based at Clarksville and also the airport commission chairman. If you guys see a white Chevy impala with a spotlight, let me know.

I saw one a couple weeks ago in Borger, TX - does that help?

Seems like flying would be a faster way to get from airport to airport. :lol:

I am sure he is a pilot, the article mentioned being dressed in typical pilot gear. You think the trooper's hat combat boots jock strap and pushup bra would have garnered a little more attention. But maybe not everyone dresses like I do to fly.

I am sure he is a pilot, the article mentioned being dressed in typical pilot gear. You think the trooper's hat combat boots jock strap and pushup bra would have garnered a little more attention. But maybe not everyone dresses like I do to fly.

I know, right? Sheesh. I can't believe the guy didn't at least take off the mankini to somewhat disguise his status as a pilot.

I suppose that would work, cross the country, and do it without even having to buy gas. By the time they figure out it's stolen you've already burned up the gas and swapped to a different car.

Back