KDTS fees?

Bonchie

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bonchie
Anyone know what a tie down costs for the week? Are there even any typically available during the peak summer months?

Are there other airports within 10 miles that are a better deal?

Nothing closer to Destin than DTS, they are pretty friendly and not hugely expensive. I don't know the exact price for a single, I think they charge me $25-30 for my Conquest, but I have been a customer for 20+ years there! :D They will normally have tie downs available, I can't recall the last time the ramp was full. Usually the 4th of July is the busiest time of the year, so you should be good to go. Both FBO's are owned by the same guy so, prices are similar. ;) Destin Jet South is the one I have always used, ramp is open and I know almost everyone there and my dog knows where to get the treats when we land! :yes:
Anyone know what a tie down costs for the week? Are there even any typically available during the peak summer months?

Are there other airports within 10 miles that are a better deal?

I think the tie down fee for a single engine is $15, and you get one night free with a top off. Was there for Mem Day - everyone was super nice.

Take a top off to save one nights fees,last time I checked tie down was 15 a night. Great airport.

Back