KCRG FBOs

jsstevens

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
jsstevens
I'm contemplating a flight into KCRG (Jacksonville, Fl) for a couple of hours. Any feedback on which FBO (or is there public ramp space?). Airnav lists SkyHarbor and Craig Air Center.

I won't need fuel, but could buy 8-10 gallons. I just need a place to park the plane and will cab or uber across to a car dealer...

John

I don't think they charged me when I went to Craig AC

I'm contemplating a flight into KCRG (Jacksonville, Fl) for a couple of hours. Any feedback on which FBO (or is there public ramp space?). Airnav lists SkyHarbor and Craig Air Center.

I won't need fuel, but could buy 8-10 gallons. I just need a place to park the plane and will cab or uber across to a car dealer...

John

Pick up the phone and call the FBOs.

Last edited:
I’m also interested in FBO options at KCRG. Headed down to that area for vacation and thinking about getting checked out and renting for a day trip to Kennedy Space Center. Any FBO suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated

No experience with Sky Harbor as their fuel is like $2.50 per gallon more than Craig Air Center. I’ve always gone to the Air Center and had no issues.

I suspect that with fuel prices that high, Sky Harbor will like,y charge you some fees if you don’t buy their gas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craig Air Center was better than average every time I went there.

Craig Air Center will waive all fees for a "top off" fuel purchase. Normal minimum 10 gallons, but she said if I topped it off but it didn't take 10 that would be fine.

I didn't tell them Bill sent me...:rolleyes:

Back