Wanted: Partnership KCMA KOXR KSZP

Ventucky Red

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Jon
Interested in doing a partnership in the Ventura County area. PP with IFR over 450 hours.

If you know of one or want to start one drop me a PM and we'll get together on this.

Hello there! If you're interested in Whiteman (KWHP) I am selling my ownership share (1/10th) in a 1972 Cardinal 177B AWESOME airplane - flies really well. New engine. 180hp Lycoming O-360 with Power Flow exhaust. . Tons of new avionics (all Garmin GTN 650, 496, GTX 345 transponder, GTI 275 sfor both AI and HI) all integrated. Drop a line if interested. Skycombers Flying Club (can find the website online).
$3600 share and $115/hr wet with $125/mo dues. 10 members total. Great for week long trips etc. Club is in great financial standing as well. TBOs all accounted for.

Interested in doing a partnership in the Ventura County area. PP with IFR over 450 hours.

If you know of one or want to start one drop me a PM and we'll get together on this.

Are you still looking for a partnership? If so, let me know, I may be interested.

Are you still looking for a partnership? If so, let me know, I may be interested.

Cindy yes I am. Do you have a plane to partner in, or are you looking to set one up?

I am at 805-218-6800

Cindy yes I am. Do you have a plane to partner in, or are you looking to set one up?

I am at 805-218-6800
Great, I’ll try to call you tomorrow. No plane yet, so looking at buying a fractional or purchasing one with a partnership.

Back