KC area flyover next week

Matthew

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Matthew
b88dc379eaf5cb230985ddc8b30ab220.jpg

Denver was awesome.

Also seeing reports the BUFFs got into the act today doing two-ships over a few towns.

Think it’s the Whiteman BUFFs.

b88dc379eaf5cb230985ddc8b30ab220.jpg

Denver was awesome.

How did the flyover go the other day? Apparently the Tbirds flew over several parts of the city to honor healthcare workers but I haven’t seen any video of it yet.

How did the flyover go the other day? Apparently the Tbirds flew over several parts of the city to honor healthcare workers but I haven’t seen any video of it yet.

Check their FB official page. Great stills and video from the chase.

Our local aviation photography group on FB went bananas. Was so cool.

7+ hour flight including starting with the USAFA graduation fly over, two tankers, and over 350nm in formation.

Most of the team members that do semi-official social media on stuff like Instagram said it was a workout.

Just working backward from them coming out of Vegas, that briefing was probably at 4AM and loooong.

They then transited to Pensacola to quarantine and join with the Blues, assumably so both teams could benefit from the debrief and lessons learned, and start working up better procedures and train together for some joint version of it, which looks essentially to be announced now.

Also seeing video from around Pensacola of them training together over the area.

I think other places are really going to like it.

And of course in the end it’s all about the healthcare folks who’s lives and schedules often haven’t changed a bit, like my wife’s. She got to meet the team (TBirds) in person at one of their many hospital visits a few years back here, as you know...”Guess what I did at lunch?” Ha.

But she appreciated this thing quite a bit.

FB links are so long and garbages up with tracking junk, it’s easier to just say to go to their page there than link it here. :)

Back