KBFI CAN YOU BE SO GOOD TO ME?

Tyrease Phillips

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Tyrease1364
Really seeing these planes at Boeing field is such a dream. Have not been behind a true yoke yet, but the sky is calling. Really proud to have this community as a friend. As for an update with me would have medical this week and flight school starting the 24th of Sept. praying! So everything else is coming along. Thank you to this community for giving me the up lifts and encouragements. The sky is not my limit, but one of my destinations.

Keep going Tyrese. the flying around here is amazing and gorgeous. you'll be doing it before you know it.

Too bad you didn't start this in April, you would have had an awesome summer to get it done. But it is Sept, and the days will be getting shorter, and the Skys will be dumping our winter weather soon..

but still " Getter Done" and if you get up to OKH stop and say hi.

Tom-D I give my word I will. But yes here everyday watching these planes. Such masterful works of art. But really looking at design and thought of somethings. But all in all seen a Cirrus sf50, thought it was cool. Cannot wait to just sit in a Pilatus-12 or 24. Seen the Epic also and I was amazed just by the over all design. Well good night to my fellow aviators. The scene will call me again tomorrow.

A PA18 or DHC2 is much cooler than the PC12 and lots easier to experience over there

I’ll check that out. Are they float planes? Well I know for one thing I’ll be in the Cessna 172s or the 152s at school do not to worried at this point of what I’ll be flying in.

Back