BillG

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bill Greenberg
OK, last call! Anyone else going to be there...?:yes: :wineglass:

It's gonna be great!
Sunday
Mostly sunny in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
ohh goody!
The sourdough starter has been "started"...

--Kath

Woohoo! Love sourdough. Kath, what do you want to do - are you supplying the bread and we should supply other stuff...?

BillG said:
Woohoo! Love sourdough. Kath, what do you want to do - are you supplying the bread and we should supply other stuff...?

I will supply:
-----------
bread
peanut butter
jelly
tuna
Trader Joe's sake wasabi mustard
Trader Joe's chocolate "catz" cookies
some nectarines

(can you tell I just went to Trader Joe's?) :D

Maybe other people could bring a) cold cuts/lettuce, and b) drinks, and c) beach blankets, that would be great. And whatever else I've forgotten about.

Don't forget to bring the swimsuit too!

--Kath

kath said:
I will supply:
-----------
bread
peanut butter
jelly
tuna
Trader Joe's sake wasabi mustard
Trader Joe's chocolate "catz" cookies
some nectarines

(can you tell I just went to Trader Joe's?) :D

Maybe other people could bring a) cold cuts/lettuce, and b) drinks, and c) beach blankets, that would be great. And whatever else I've forgotten about.

Don't forget to bring the swimsuit too!

--Kath

Ahhh, so that's where you were headed when you said you were by the Charles River..... :)

I'm bringing a pasta salad with a lot of stuff in it, plus chips and salsa, plus water bottles.

I just got an email from Gary Shelby -- he and his daughter Nicole are coming.

I've been out all day installing a new interior in my Tiger and just got back to the messages now. We'll bring cold cuts, lettuce, a few snacks. And some beach toys. :) See you tomorrow!

Back