Karl's C-150

Thanks Tom.

What everybody likes best about this 150 is the red wheelpants. They ARE kind of growing on me!

I'll also throw in a free checkout or Flight Review.

CIMG2766.jpg

Thanks Tom.

What everybody likes best about this 150 is the red wheelpants. They ARE kind of growing on me!

I'll also throw in a free checkout or Flight Review.

CIMG2766.jpg

They look like chest waders on a rooster.

My first thought, before paging down, was that Kimberly should buy it. I like the red feet.

A bit of metal flake, pin stripe the name "Dorothy", and head for Kansas....

I seriously need to stop looking at aircraft sale threads. This is a sweet looking aircraft. Kudos for maintaining it so well and for offering it at such a reasonable price. Fortunately for my wallet, I'm about 18 months away from my purchase decision.

Saw this on red boards and sent it to my father, basically just what we're looking for (except IFR cert..) Only problem is, flying it home 1,700 NM. Although I sure would enjoy 17-18 more hours in my logbook. :D

My old 150 wound up in Oregon, so I can't see why one can't go the other way.

Saw this on red boards and sent it to my father, basically just what we're looking for (except IFR cert..) Only problem is, flying it home 1,700 NM. Although I sure would enjoy 17-18 more hours in my logbook. :D

If you don't want to fly it home I'll do it for a very reasonable cost.

Beautiful. I'd be seriously interested if this were a few more years down the road.

If you don't want to fly it home I'll do it for a very reasonable cost.

I have no problem doing it, just more of a hassle to get out there and check it out. The 3 partners interested are all A&P/IA's.

I have no problem doing it, just more of a hassle to get out there and check it out. The 3 partners interested are all A&P/IA's.

I'd be happy to fly it to any A&P you like.

It does have a fresh annual....June 1st. It was performed by an IA that I had never met before. He bought out the maintenance facility at Jeffco (0S9) earlier this year. He was very thorough.

It would be hard to find something wrong with this airplane. It is mostly new or rebuilt recently. Although, it is no Oshkosh winner! It is a Cessna 150 ready for years of any major maintenance.

I have scanned the engine logs for anyone who would like to see.

Karl
skywagon@gmail.com

CIMG2766.jpg

Back