KAIK to KAVP recommended food PIREP??

benyflyguy

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
benyflyguy
I have a trip down to Aiken and back. Will be one way on the way down but way back going to need a fuel stop. Any decent places on the way restaurant wise??? I’ve clicked on some airports alone my intended route that don’t seem to have any on field spots.

How bad would N40 be route wise?

Not sure if you have already made the trip or what your fuel duration is, but KAOO looks to only add 15NM to your trip and they have a great Mexican restaurant on the field there. My wife and I like to fly down there from KIPT.

Not sure if you have already made the trip or what your fuel duration is, but KAOO looks to only add 15NM to your trip and they have a great Mexican restaurant on the field there. My wife and I like to fly down there from KIPT.
I just overflew KAOO today and wished I had time to stop! I was round robin IFR KIPT-KJST-KMDT-KIPT.

I like doing practice into KIPT. When I safety piloted for a friend recently we would go there and shoot approaches there and at KSEG.

I like doing practice into KIPT. When I safety piloted for a friend recently we would go there and shoot approaches there and at KSEG.

Come on down any time. KSEG is a decent single strip field (and where the local DPE is based). KIPT has more options, but you also have the mountain to contend with that you don't have at KSEG.

Back