Just wanted to say....

poadeleted1

Deleted by request
...I have invaded. LOL.

I will probably lurk a lot until I figger it out, but.....:yinyang: as long as my ying doesnt overpower my yang, and I still have T Bone Walker to listen to, I will get there.:yes:

:cheerio: pip pip and all that rot.

KP

F.W. Birdman said:
...I have invaded. LOL.

I will probably lurk a lot until I figger it out, but.....:yinyang: as long as my ying doesnt overpower my yang, and I still have T Bone Walker to listen to, I will get there.:yes:

KP

KP!!!! Welcome!!!!

F.W. Birdman said:
...I have invaded. LOL.

KP

Welcome...

How's the Florida flying ?

Well, there goes the neighborhood.

Oh! Did I say that out loud. I meant... Welcome. Truth is, you've been missed.

Welcome! Don't be a stranger!

Nice to see you Kev. If you don't move to Colorado, you're nuts.

F.W. Birdman said:
...I have invaded. LOL.

KP
Welcome, KP! :)

silver-eagle said:
Well, there goes the neighborhood.

Oh! Did I say that out loud. I meant... Welcome. Truth is, you've been missed.

Hey, that's my line!!!

Welcome Kevin.

Chip

F.W. Birdman said:
...I have invaded. LOL.

KP

Hey, KP... Welcome!

Welcome, KP. Speaking of your ying and yang I've heard that when you visit China you should make any telephone calls to back home before you enter China. That's because, though in the United States there are three telephones for every resident, in China there is one telephone for every 10,000 residents. And they're not about to fix the problem shortage because there are so many listings for Wong and Wing there'd be too much chance you'd wing up the wong number. (My joke of the day).

HR(In case you missed who the h*** is Lawreston?)

F.W. Birdman said:
...I have invaded. LOL.

KP

Yep, you already found the smiley feature, this dude id my favorite :dance: It's kinda funny, cause whatever music I'm listening to, he seems to be in step. Ya know, we need to meet up for a cocktail some day. I was driving a boat across Biscayne bay the other day lookin at TP and thought about that.

Hey Kevin, have you gotten any further in your career planning?

-lance

Hi KP, Hi Folks,
I just registered and wanted to get familiar with the set up. Great to see all these familiar names.
Thanks Chuck, Bruce, and all...
Regards,
Bruce Brown

Bruce Brown said:
Chuck,
Under my Username, how do I change the Ultralight to a rented C-172, etc?
Thanks,
Bruce

Good luck with that one Bruce! LOL. I'm still trying to get mine to say 'Free Spirit".

Welcome to the forum Bruce; glad you joined us. :)

Back