Just Passed my private checkride!!

MotoFlier

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
MotoFlier
Its official I'm a pilot!! I made a few small mistakes in the oral and on the ride but overall I was happy with my performance, but more importantly my DPE was happy!:D:D:D:D
Looks like I can start logging X-country time for my instrument rating now!

Congratulations. That's a HUGE accomplishment! Now, go out and enjoy it. Take everyone you know for a ride and share the joy of flight.

Congratulations! Where will your first flight as a PPL take you? (Or where did it take you, if you've already gone?)

Congratulations! Don't ever stop flying! keep learning also.

David

That's awesome!

Got your first passenger lined up?

Good deal! Now take someone up and scare the smelly outta them!! J/K!!!

Thank you guys!!! Looks like weather should be good this weekend to take the family for some sight seeing and a 300 dollar omelet hahaha

Amazing accomplishment Moto! Can't wait to join you on that one.

Congratulations. I recently passed my checkride as well (beginning of July) and have to say it felt great. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am! Now go get out there and fly!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

+++++++1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys!! 1st family trip is in the books 52nm OWB to FRH spent the day at the waterpark kids and wife had a great time. The kids were beat on the return trip hahaha.

My next mission is to get my complex and checked out in the arrow we could use a little extra room LOL

Last edited:
Thank you guys!! 1st family trip is in the books 52nm OWB to FRH spent the day at the waterpark kids and wife had a great time. The kids were beat on the return trip hahaha.

My next mission is to get my complex and checked out in the arrow we could use a little extra room LOL
Awesome! Mary and flew our kids all over the country, and made hundreds of great memories along the way -- all made possible by the wonders of general aviation.

Enjoy! :)

That picture accurately depicts the backseat legroom in a 140. So small not even a little girl can sit straight :D

I love these threads...

Next: never stop learning weather... When in doubt, don't go. Especially with precious cargo (family).

Back