Just moved to Richmond (KFCI)

jdfrey1

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Jeff Frey
I'm in the process of relocating to Richmond. My family and I have a contract on a house in Chesterfield and I'm living in temporary living while I start my new job. I don't have my plane here yet but I will have a hangar at KFCI. I'm an active instrument rated pilot and if anyone would like to get together please PM me. I'm looking to meet some of the local pilots and find out more about the GA community here in the area.

I'm in the process of relocating to Richmond. My family and I have a contract on a house in Chesterfield and I'm living in temporary living while I start my new job. I don't have my plane here yet but I will have a hangar at KFCI. I'm an active instrument rated pilot and if anyone would like to get together please PM me. I'm looking to meet some of the local pilots and find out more about the GA community here in the area.

www.purpleboard.net

http://www.purpleboard.net/forums/member.php?u=1613

He lives in the area.

Thanks, I just sent a PM to David. Can someone send me the link to Andrew's profile too?

Howdy new neighbor!

I learned to fly here around 10 years ago. Moved away for a few years, moved back and took a few years off from flying now I'm back.

Shoot me an IM or email any time!

I'm in the Williamsburg/Newport News area and fly around the Richmond area frequently. I highly recommend lunch at Charley's at the Williamsburg airport (JGG); the best $100 grilled cheese sandwich around in my opinion.

Back