Just Introducting Myself

Liberty Flyer

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
LibertyFlyer
This is just an introduction and to say thank for allowing me to join y'all. I've been flying for over forty years, soloed in 1977. I've done my share of flying, gathered a few certificates and ratings and am continuously learning from even the newest of pilots. I've got modestly thick skin so I try to look at the brighter side and will admit when I have made a mistake (if that is even possible), and am very willing to chip in with whatever help I can give on any particular subject that I'm versed in. However, if I don't have a clue, I'll keep my keyboard quiet.

Thank you all. I'm curious, what do the US Maps with different colors for each state signify?

Welcome! I just signed on here myself, though some may recognize my screen name from the old AOPA red board and The Pilot's Place Forum.

I'm a lowish (400+ hour) time VFR pilot in a flying club based at KMMU, Morristown, NJ.

Welcome! I just signed on here myself, though some may recognize my screen name from the old AOPA red board and The Pilot's Place Forum.

I'm a lowish (400+ hour) time VFR pilot in a flying club based at KMMU, Morristown, NJ.
I'm still new but welcome.

I lurked around here for a long time and actually signed up not so long ago. I tried to come aboard without a lot of fan fare. I do recognize a number of people from other forums and You Tube on here. I don't know much but I'll assist as I can and admit when I'm confused or slightly mistaken. I thought once, long ago, that I was wrong but it was because I was lead astray. o_O

Welcome!

Dale

Last edited:
hi. you don't fly a piper and live in Quebec, do u? :goofy:

Welcome!

Be advised that the forum moderators have asked us to practice social distancing by keeping our keyboards six feet away from our monitors.

Back