Just buckle your seat belt and stop whinning

There was f*n' TORNADO in Napannee just 20 miles away from South Bend! :hairraise:

WHY WOULDN'T THEY HAVE HAD THEIR SEATBELTS ON? WHY WAS A LANDING ATTEMPTED? :dunno:

You know people don't like seatbelts. Whether the "SEATBELT" sign is lit or not, people will unbuckle as soon as the wheels are off the runway (that is, if they ever buckled up to begin with). During the safety review, the FA normally says something like "We advise you to keep your seatbelt on when in your seat". And these were big tough football players. Hey, they don't need no stinkin' seatbelt.
One injury "Defensive end Lawrence Jackson said he was going to see the team trainer because a Popsicle stick pierced the inside of his mouth during the drop."

Article said:
Safety Taylor Mays was screaming.

You know that will follow him for the rest of his college football career, and someone will bring it up even when they're all old men. :)

You know that will follow him for the rest of his college football career, and someone will bring it up even when they're all old men. :)

Heh your probably right. " Hey Taylor remember that time you screamed like a little girl? " LOL:rofl:

Heh your probably right. " Hey Taylor remember that time you screamed like a little girl? " LOL:rofl:

I actually had that exact line typed out in my previous post, but then I deleted it. :)

Back