Judgmental shooting

When you have a garbage kid of a cop they can get away with a lot until they just can't anymore. Glad it was the kid's own mom he killed and not some other families mom.

When you have a garbage kid of a cop they can get away with a lot until they just can't anymore. Glad it was the kid's own mom he killed and not some other families mom.

You really are a piece of work. Stay classy.

Nice showing of compassion there. NOT!

Pull the wool over your eyes if ya want, the truth will still find you.

Something smells fishy in this story, or at least not enough information. For a police Sergeant to draw and fire on a family member there had to be a history of previous violence. The refusal to tell the Press if there had been previous dispatches to the residence and replying an unrelated comment is also telling. A pothead kid trying to stab mom with garden tools? I'm going to guess some sort of abuse was going on and the pot and acting out was a plea for help. It's a seriously cold-hearted bastard who can draw on their kid instead of just tackling them. Something very wrong in that house and it was going on long before this single event.

The refusal to tell the Press if there had been previous dispatches to the residence and replying an unrelated comment is also telling.

Not telling at all. The story just broke. There is always more to the story, but that response to the press is pretty standard.

That is what I was getting at. Note the guarded comments from the neighbors, they sound afraid to say anything. This wasn't a normal 25 year old that had a bad day and stabbed his mother with garden shears, normal 25 year olds don't do that. Bet there was a long history of bad behavior and being a cops kid helped him skate at least some of it.
Something smells fishy in this story, or at least not enough information. For a police Sergeant to draw and fire on a family member there had to be a history of previous violence. The refusal to tell the Press if there had been previous dispatches to the residence and replying an unrelated comment is also telling. A pothead kid trying to stab mom with garden tools? I'm going to guess some sort of abuse was going on and the pot and acting out was a plea for help. It's a seriously cold-hearted bastard who can draw on their kid instead of just tackling them. Something very wrong in that house and it was going on long before this single event.

His being a "pothead" had nothing to do with this, IMO. My bet is there was serious mental illness there. If anything, the pot might calm him down. There are plenty of instances of mentally disturbed young people killing their folks. Perkins comes to mind. The boy had already fatally stabbed the mother when the cop came in and was still attacking her. He made a "Sophie's Choice" to try to save the wife.

Back