Journal Update

Man, what a ride! I wish you the best and hope for a speedy return to the left seat.

James Dean

Holy #(*&%#, Bo!

I love reading your posts and that certainly wasn't one I was expecting (especially the part about the other type of "landing strip")! :eek:

Best wishes to ya.

-Rich

Good luck to you. It sounds like you are doing everything necessary to get and stay well. I'm SURE Dr. Bruce would say to take care of your health first, and worry about pilot status later.

spiderweb said:
Good luck to you. It sounds like you are doing everything necessary to get and stay well. I'm SURE Dr. Bruce would say to take care of your health first, and worry about pilot status later.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Apropo Dr Bruce, I am certain he would say that, but he is well aware of the FAA pitfalls and how to avoid them. And when they cannot be avoided, he is also aware of how to minimize them. The first cardiologist was of the school that has no knowledge of FAA idiosyncrasies and didn't seem to care that his actions might cause me much unnecessary delay and expense later.

Bottom line is that all pilots should have an AME they can call on for advice and recommendations before letting an emergency room doc play fast and loose with your medical.

Man, I feel for you, Bo.

God speed, and good luck!

Back