Jimmy Kimmel and Ben Affleck skit...

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Pretty funny stuff...anyone seen this? I can't believe the starpower.

****NSFW****

Last edited:
Find the one with Sarah Silverman, that was before this one. Sarah is Jimmy's girlfriend.

What, the MEMORY of Norman Mailer? Man, I'm behind the times!

I liked the aviation note in there with a pilot in the car! But it wasn't a Ford! :)

What, the MEMORY of Norman Mailer? Man, I'm behind the times!

I liked the aviation note in there with a pilot in the car! But it wasn't a Ford! :)

And he wasn't wearing his Ford hat like I was! ;)

Funny stuff, for sure. My understanding is Sarah did this without Jimmy's knowing, and as funny as he found it, he then had to start plotting his revenge, which had to one-up her. I'd say he succeeded.

Also, I believe Sarah *was* Jimmy's girlfriend, and the two are not dating anymore.

I was grinning until Josh Groban came on. For some reason, that put me over the edge and got me to laugh out loud. Harrison Ford was great, too.

My understanding is that this whole thing was a put up, start to finish, with everyone involved on board...

oh man, i was laughing when grobin showed up. and then i had to do a double take b/c i was surprised harrison ford would so something like that. but wow, hilarious! who doesnt love Indiana Jones blowing kisses from his car?

Back