JetBlue Hired Violent Felon

I think he's already gone. JB absolutely will hire the unvaxxed. Waivers are a non event. Not sure why that site spent so much time harping on that. Also hes not been a line pilot so IDK what their "source" is whos saying hes currently flying pax. Ive never heard of the daily wire is but seems kinda clickbaity TBH. Pretty sure pilots have been taking vaccines for international travel with far greater side effects than a covid shot for years not sure why the outrage from the website about that portion of the story. I just had to get one that risk of anaphylaxis was like 5x covid shot.

System worked guy never saw the line I see how he made it past the HR stuff his post prison resume was good. Masters, worked for the VA, volunteer work etc I'm not sure where he worked as a pilot but he's been flying commercially since 2016IIRC. Not saying he shoulda been hired but he basically got to training got pulled then asked/forced to resign so I think its one of those deals where he networked, misrepresented, and had a high enough guy inside to pull through the hiring process but got caught on further evaluation.

Last edited:
Lol i remeber him and that story when it went down. Still not quite as juicy as being there on base when Bent Spear '07 went down, but plenty drama ensued when word got back to barksdale about what transpired at tyndall. another one of our illustrious b-52 alumni. That community i tell ya, island of misfit toys. Rear view mirror all the way brother. Digressing.

Admitedlly, made the kelly flinn thing look like an overreaction by comparison. Good on him for trying to salvage a career, gotta give a man on parole some credit for trying. But it was a tall order given the plubicity associated with flying buses. At least on apc the outrage seemed more to be about sour grape choir boys upset they haven't got a call but a convicted felon did. Very few brought up the vax whataboutism, but were quickly shut down. I had to refill the corn lol.

Agreed the angle of the antivax is tired and a complete non sequitur. Those people need to give it a rest already. Its 2023 most people have moved on from that moral outrage, even the die hard pre covid antivaxers.

Then there was the Connecticut airline pilot who murdered his flight attendant wife and fed her into a wood chipper. He was released from prison a few years ago but being in his 80s now I doubt the flying public needs to worry about him.

Back