jet ride for a friend

EHITCH

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Elizabeth
A friend's father is an ex-military pilot. He would like to find someone to give him a ride in a jet, and my friend and her sisters are willing to pay quite a bit of money for this. Does anyone know of any place or any one in the greater Chicago area (Milwaukee to the north, Mississippi River to the west, Notre Dame to the southeast) that may do this?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Elizabeth

EHITCH said:
A friend's father is an ex-military pilot. He would like to find someone to give him a ride in a jet, and my friend and her sisters are willing to pay quite a bit of money for this. Does anyone know of any place or any one in the greater Chicago area (Milwaukee to the north, Mississippi River to the west, Notre Dame to the southeast) that may do this?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Elizabeth
Look up Priester Avaition at Palwaukee. Yeah, it's become Signature. But Charlies still flies charters out of the back of the airport. Lear 35 too tame? Charlie will know the three guys on the base with Saeta jets....

You might check with local FBOs. They may know of someone.

The other possible is Air Combat. They travel around the nation spending about two weeks at each location. If I recall, you can get different types of rides from a discovery flight to full air combat. www.aircombatusa.com They fly SAIA MARCHETTIS. They'll be in Chicago in June.[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

THANK YOU Lance, Bruce and John!!:blowingkisses:

Back