Jesse

Re: Deleated

Mike Schneider said:

OhMiGod, Mike deleted Jesse!

/me is tempted to change Jesse's title now... ;)

Mike Schneider said:
Jesse, you didn't seem to be around and I couldn't anyone else to bite (play on words) so, I deleted the post. As Kent Shook alluded to, it was about the tick you got at Gastons. Did you get Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Lyme Disease, or epizootics from the tick? Tell us the whole sickening (another play on words) story! Inquiring minds want to know. -- Mike

...but sometimes, minimalism works, too!

Mike Schneider said:
Did you get Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Lyme Disease, or epizootics from the tick? Tell us the whole sickening (another play on words) story! Inquiring minds want to know.

:dunno:

I never went to the doctor. My heart is still beating. I'm still walking and talking. So.. It's hard to say.. If I fall over dead in a few years you guys will know why.

I did get a cold that lasted almost four months. I finally defeated it. I think it was unrelated though.

Otherwise I was only sick once this year. I'm pretty sure it was caused by a combination of riding an entire day and night non-stop on a motorcycle with no sleep. I also made the mistake of eating some very questionable food in Missouri. This was the worst I have ever felt in my entire life. I don't think I've ever been that sick before. It was ugly. I was over it though after about 24 hours.

Greebo said:
/me is tempted to change Jesse's title now... ;)

And his avatar, too! :D

tick.jpg

Back