Jesse - How's the X?

kevin47881

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Time to fly!
How do you like the X? You're a lot more technical in nature with computer stuff then I'll ever be, but what's your opinion of the X?

I ask as I ordered mine last Friday.

Thanks!

I haven't seen one...and I have almost no experience with Android (this may change).

Dang, I could have swore I read you were getting one last week or so. Sorry about that.
I have an iPhone 4 on order and will be developing some applications for iOS.

How do you like the X? You're a lot more technical in nature with computer stuff then I'll ever be, but what's your opinion of the X?

I read this post (and not the thread below), and my immediate question was "which X? The Citation X? Bose X?"

Then, after reading on, I realize you are talking about phones... :thumbsup:

Chris

I never buy any technology gear I can't walk out of the store with. Normally it's too new and will cause me grief.

I never buy any technology gear I can't walk out of the store with. Normally it's too new and will cause me grief.

I once had a team lead working in the IT field who liked to say "Pioneers are the ones with arrows in their backs."

Well, the X order has been canceled. When ordered they said it would arrive this week. Followed up yesterday and they now say it won't ship until 8/24. Sorry, VZ, cancel the order.
My gf is now out upgrading her iphone 1 and getting both of us the model 4.

Back