Jesse, check this out!

I've got a serious problem with this web site,

where are all the hot line guys???

This.. is what every pilot needs for cross country planning.

Which is your favorite?

I have a thing for New Mexico. Some real potential there.

I wish the ladies from GJT were on there. They were sweeties, and I'd love to have a picture as a memory.

Argh,
Santa Barbara needs to represent! Problem is, you can't use the "Hey... I'm a pilot" line. :)

Can you ever use this line? I mean really? Has it ever worked for anyone you know?

deafsound said:
Can you ever use this line? I mean really? Has it ever worked for anyone you know?

No comment.

I suppose it depends on when in the conversation it comes out. :)

deafsound said:

It works. Just don't say it right away.

Talk to them..get to know them..etc. Ask them out, when they ask where you are going..pick something that would be about a two or three hour drive. They'll want to know why you want to drive so far.. Say that you are a pilot and will fly them there...

OTOH .. It's pretty easy to impress a girl my age, hell if you have a job and more than $20 in your checking account that's better than most of the guys they date.

oh man, i need to visit VNY!

jangell said:
OTOH .. It's pretty easy to impress a girl my age, hell if you have a job and more than $20 in your checking account that's better than most of the guys they date.
lol

Favorites? All of them:)
Wichita is about the closest, but there is something about a Bikini and a supercub that would make me want to go to california.

Missa said:
I've got a serious problem with this web site,

Submit 'em.

Unfortunetly there are probably a lot more of these
goomage11.jpg

Than there are of these
brad%20pitt.jpg

Missa said:
Missa, I've got my digital camera at the ready but I haven't seen one worthy of a picture yet. :eek: ;)

smigaldi said:
Submit 'em.

Unfortunetly there are probably a lot more of these

Than there are of these

And what you think ALL the counter chicks are hot????? Man you should see the one's around here....

Missa

Everskyward said:
Missa, I've got my digital camera at the ready but I haven't seen one worthy of a picture yet. :eek: ;)

Too bad Two Beers isn't really Fixed base, he'd fit in nicely! :D ;)

Missa

Back