Jeppview hints needed

jdwatson

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
JDW
Calling all JeppView Users !

From a previous thread, you know I'm head from KRDU to KPOU with a stop in KFDK. I have JeppView for the US-EAST. Want to show all the precision approaches within XXnm. I click on the segment KRDU -> KFDK and select "Show approaches within.." I select, say 27nm... I get 32 airports.

What's the procedure to get only the precision approaches ? It seems that depending out how you get to the list, the filtering is applied differently and I get different and sometime inaccurate results.

Can you save this approaches in the RoutePack so that in the future, I only have to print the changes to approaches to save on paper and ink ?

jdwatson said:
Calling all JeppView Users !

What's the procedure to get only the precision approaches ? It seems that depending out how you get to the list, the filtering is applied differently and I get different and sometime inaccurate results.
JD, On the airports tab page, select at the top "set airport preferences". On the page that you get, there's a "select airports only with ILSs" and Voila!. You can set runway length minimums, and presence/absence of JetA and Avgas. Choose "within 50nm of the route", as well.

Last edited:
Back