Jep A&P General

cleared4theoption

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jeremy
Does anyone in the Atlanta area have a copy of the Jeppesen AP general book? I was told last night in my first day of class that I have to have one tonight or I get points deducted...I have one on order, but won't be here for a couple of days...would be willing to drive anywhere in the ATL...was hoping to borrow...or purchase if the price is right.
Thanks

I wish I could help. I don't remember what books we used back then. They were made of paper and approved by a man named Orville. I remember watching a movie about repairing bullet holes in prop blades while at Spartan, I was never able to put that information into use. I did repair shot holes on the horiz. and vert. fins of a 172 once. That's the worst battle damage I had seen.

It did make me feel like I'm getting to old for this, when I installed a Mirage engine last week. Red Bluff CA can get very hot and smoky this time of the year, 110 degrees made me feel like I was back in Kansas.

Well, I was able to download the E-book to my iPhone for 60$, and my instructor said he would accept that until the real book came in.

Oct. 3, 1977- March 3 1979. I can't remember names but I do remember numbers. I hired so many Spartan grads over the years.

Back