Jacksonville Florida - Recommended A&Ps

2nd505th

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
2nd505th
I'm planning to move to Florida, Jacksonville under a governor who has a spine. My annual is up in May so I'm looking for any recommendations on a good A&P. Appreciate any recommendations.

North Florida Aviation - Bob Something
Herlong FL
I just moved here myself. PM me once you get here, I could use a pilot buddy

North Florida Aviation - Bob Something
Herlong FL
I just moved here myself. PM me once you get here, I could use a pilot buddy
I can't figure out how to send a PM. But planning to be there first week in May. Hoping to be IFR certified by then. I have a A-152 Cessna Aerobat and would welcome a safety pilot now and then.

I'm planning to move to Florida, Jacksonville under a governor who has a spine. My annual is up in May so I'm looking for any recommendations on a good A&P. Appreciate any recommendations.

I can't answer the question, but
Welcome to FL! I miss hills and some seasons...and it's too far from hills for my liking...but otherwise it's a great place to live!

I have one ask..... when you get here...please don't start voting for the kinds of things you had back wherever it was you're coming from.
I was talking to my sister, who's in an area of NC that's also receiving a lot of transplants and we were talking about how folks come there because they like x, y, or z.... but then proceed to lobby for or to vote in folks that are going to give them the a, b, or c that they were trying to leave....basically slowly transferring it into what they left and ruining what was good about it. Sadly, my home state of NC is far ahead of Florida in that regard and I fear is too far gone. I've lived in FL now since the mid 1990's...so far so good, but I'm nervous....

Back