I've Been Scammed -- AGAIN

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Am I a sucker for these artists?

A heads up for those of you who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise.

During the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while shopping at Home Depot. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your supplies into the trunk. The both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is darn near impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip they say, "No," and instead ask you for a ride to the nearby McDonalds. You agree, and they get into the back seat.

On the way they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over and into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, rubbing herself against you while the other one steals your wallet.

Damn! I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also, February1st and 4th; twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th and 30th; three times last Monday and very likely again this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful!

HR

P.S. Wal-mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each.
P.P.S. I should have put this in the "Friday" thread.

Last edited:
Sorry; I must have missed that one. And your Link runs on and on, then indicates Done, but nothing appears. ?????????

HR

Back