ITunes problem

Greg Bockelman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Bockelman
I am having problems with Itunes. It was working fine, but then I started gettiing the attached message. No clue as to what the problem is. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I have re installed ITunes and Quicktime Player. Didn't help.

Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• Error.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
Did you send the report to MicroSoft? It may respond with a link to the fix.

Um Greg, why do you have a prominent American Airlines icon on your desktop? :rofl::dunno:

Um Greg, why do you have a prominent American Airlines icon on your desktop? :rofl::dunno:
Ahhhh... it just occurred to me... a potential traitor? :D

Normally, I see icons scattered from left to right on a desktop. Greg has his so organized on different areas, it's almost disgusting. :D

So, what are all the numbered files on the right? I couldn't really tell what kind of file it was by the icon.

Oh, and have you considered turning off the sound mute so you can hear the music? :)

logo_homepage_col1.png
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

I was about to ask the same question.:yes:

It is a holdover from when I was commuting out of Kansas City. Getting to work on American was and still is a viable option and those icons were to their online timetable. :yes::D

Ahhhh... it just occurred to me... a potential traitor? :D

Normally, I see icons scattered from left to right on a desktop. Greg has his so organized on different areas, it's almost disgusting. :D

So, what are all the numbered files on the right? I couldn't really tell what kind of file it was by the icon.

Oh, and have you considered turning off the sound mute so you can hear the music? :)

logo_homepage_col1.png
:D

You guys are so helpful. :yes:

:no::no::no:

The simple fix is to try a system restore back to a time when it was working.
Have had things "come up" and never figure them out, restore back a couple of days and everything is fine.

Mark B

Greg,

I would suggest going to the add/remove programs control panel and do a complete removal of iTunes and then a clean install. The problem appears to be with the way iTunes has been installed and that something has been corrupted.

Greg,

I would suggest going to the add/remove programs control panel and do a complete removal of iTunes and then a clean install. The problem appears to be with the way iTunes has been installed and that something has been corrupted.

BTDT. Didn't work. Didn't even do a clean uninstall.

I inadvertantly installed iTunes on my laptop and it took awhile to find all the program files left after I uninstalled it.

Try using ccleaner to cleanup temp files and the registry.

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Do the iTunes uninstall first, reboot, then run the cleaner, then reinstall iTunes.

Be sure to reboot after the uninstall step and before the cleaner step.

I inadvertantly installed iTunes on my laptop and it took awhile to find all the program files left after I uninstalled it.

Try using ccleaner to cleanup temp files and the registry.

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Do the iTunes uninstall first, reboot, then run the cleaner, then reinstall iTunes.

Be sure to reboot after the uninstall step and before the cleaner step.
I am starting to think he has a registry problem as well.

Because when he has to travel from point a to point b he needs to have a reliable airlines that will not cancel his flight due to labor problems :D:D:D:D

Ummm...

...of the last three round-trips I have taken on AA, two of them had canceled return legs. Not just the flight, but the whole day's flight schedule.

On one of them, I had to get home in a rented Hyundai.

On the other, United Airlines (who seemed able to fly planes between SFO and DFW without much difficulty, for some reason) did a fine job.

For those of us in the north Texas area, AA's slogan ought to be, "We're American Airlines- sit down, shaddup, you're stuck with us."

Back